Focusing on art services for video games, the Business Development Manager is responsible for driving new business, building and maintaining customer loyalty, and representing the highest potential of services provided by Exis. The ideal Business Development Manager candidate has developed a meaningful network to call upon, has a passion for art, technology, and video games.
This position is currently remote due to COVID, but ultimately located at our Maryland, USA studio. Must be willing to relocate.
- Prospect for new business and clients through networking and attending conventions
- Use, organize, and maintain BD activities via CRM
- Manage both legacy and new clients with tasks including:
- Direct and advise clients on best art/graphic solutions for company/project needs. Projects may include concept art, design services, 3D art services, or marketing illustrations for film and/or gaming industry
- Work with internal team and clients to create accurate project bids & estimations
- Handle project and client negotiations (timelines, resources, budgets) as necessary with assistance of production leads
- Assist CEO with closing key deals
- 4+ years of relative industry experience in a B2B environment (Ports/Game development outsourcing, art outsourcing, video game or film business development)
- Strong network in the industry
- Someone who is flexible and can wear many hats if needed
- Passion for video games and understanding of PC, web, and mobile games
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup culture and environment
- Ability to think strategically, understand client needs and creatively translate these needs into deals
- Work well with highly creative and motivated art team
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
Working with Exis
Contact us here and include a link to pertinent resumes, portfolio and other experience.